MPBS mobile banking not only offers accessibility, privacy, money and time savings, but also raises the quality of life. The use of mPBS provides access to services and data 24/7/365:
- Overview of current account balance and turnover,
- Transfer of funds to their own KM accounts, and KM accounts of other natural persons in the Bank,
- Transfer of funds to the accounts of legal entities in the Bank,
- Transfer of funds to the accounts of natural and legal persons in other banks in BiH,
- Overview of the status of electronic orders,
- Overview of the loan balance,
- Exchange rate review,
- Currency Converter,
- Manage card statuses (choose whether you want to use the card on atm, POS device and for online payments, only in BiH, In Europe or all over the world),
- Exchange of electronic messages with the Bank.
The user of the service may be any client of the Bank domestic and foreign natural person who meets the minimum requirements:
- if he is the owner of a current account with the Bank,
- to accept the General Terms and Conditions in business with natural persons,
- to make a request for the use of the service,
- to own a smartphone (smartphone) and gsm card of an operator from the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- to have access to the Internet.
The application is accessed using a data gateway (username and password) or with the help of biometrics.
You can download the application here: