- SUBJECT OF BIDDING:
The subject of the Public Call is the collection of bids and the selection of the most favorable bidder for the execution of works in the office building of Privredna banka Sarajevo d.d. Sarajevo in Bosanska br 17 street in Bugojno:
LOT 1 – Procurement and installation of furniture and equipment according to project documentation
LOT 2 – Procurement and installation of ventilation systems on the ground floor of the building according to project documentation
LOT 3 – Procurement and installation of movable archival racks according to the sketch of the space
- RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE:
All domestic corporate entities registered to perform the activities that are the subject of the tender have the right to participate.
- CONTENT OF THE OFFER:
The bid for participation in the public bidding is submitted in writing and must contain the following:
- Full name and exact address of the bidder, contact person and phone number
- A copy of the court registration
- Original bid with prices (by lots for which he participates in the tender)
- Method and terms of payment
- Letter of intent of the bidder's commercial bank confirming the intention to issue an advance guarantee if the bid provides for an advance payment of part or all of the price
- Number of employees in the company and reference list of the same or similar jobs performed
- Price immutability statement
- SUBMISSION OF BIDS:
The bid is duly sealed by mail or directly to the bank's protocol, at the address PBS dd Sarajevo, Obala Kulina bana 18 Sarajevo, with the indication "Bid for the execution of works in Bugojno, lot mark -do not open"
5.DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF TENDERS:
The deadline for submitting bids is 25.10.2022. by 16.00 hours.
5. CRITERIA FOR THE SELECTION OF THE BEST OFFER
In the process of selecting the best bidder, the Procurement and Sale Commission will take into account the following criteria:
- the deadline of execution/delivery,
- the method and terms of payment
- warranty period minimum 12 months,
- references and certified staff for individual services
- DOWNLOAD OF TENDER DOCUMENTATION :
Tender documentation individually for Lot's can be downloaded at pbs d.d. Sarajevo in the Directorate for Legal and General Affairs at Obala Kulina bana 18 in Sarajevo every working day from 9:00 to 16:00.
PBS d.d. Sarajevo does not bear any costs of the bidder in the bidding process, and reserves the right to accept in whole or in part the bid, reject the bid, cancel the public tender or postpone all bids at any time before the conclusion of the contract and thereby bearno responsibility to the bidders, nor is it obliged to explain the reasons for such decision.
- OTHER PROVISIONS:
The selected bidders are obliged to provide a guarantee for the orderly performance of the contract, in the amount of 10% of the contract value, as well as a guarantee for advance payment in the amount of the agreed advance.
All necessary information regarding the Public Bidding can be obtained by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org