- The seller and owner of the property is Privredna Banka Sarajevo d.d. Sarajevo, with headquarters in ul. Tel: +387 (0)71 710 000 On behalf of the Bank, the sale process is carried out by the Purchasing and Sales Commission.
- THE OBJECT OF SALE is a part of the letterbuilding in Bugojno in Bosanska br.17 street with a net area of 1,994 m2 and consists of a basement of 91 m2; ground floor with associated entrance of 91m2; mezzanine and 6 floors with a total net area of 1,812 m2 with associated yard builtin 1987 on a plot k.č. No.8/1 and 8/2 inscribed in z.k. ul. Br. 1113 K.O. Bugojno according to the old survey or on the plot k.č. number 732/1 inscribed in P.L. No. 1702/04 K.O. Bugojno according to the new survey planned in the cadastral plan no.1.
- All legal and natural persons have the right to participate.
- The method of sale will be carried out through the collection of written offers (closed application system)." The sale is carried out on the principle of "seen-bought", which excludes all subsequent complaints.
- BIDs are submitted properly sealed by mail or directly to the Bank's protocol, to the address Privredna Banka Sarajevo d.d. Sarajevo, Obala Kulina bana 18, 71000 Sarajevo, with the indication:
"Bid for an advertisement on the sale of real estate in Bugojno"
The bid for participation in the public bidding is submitted in writing and must contain the following:
- For a legal entity: full name, seat, copy of the court registration of the legal entity, ID and VAT number, signature of the authorized person, contact person and telephone number;
- For a natural person: name and surname, address, copy of identity card or decision on self-employment / crafts, signature of the person, contact phone.
- The deadline for submission of bids is 14.11.2022. until 16.00 hours.
- The costs of notarial processing of the sales contract, real estate sales tax, registration fees and all other costs related to the purchase and sale process shall be borne by the buyer.
- The Bank does not bear any costs of the bidder in the bidding process, and reserves the right to accept in whole or in part the bid, reject the offer, cancel the public tender or postpone all bids at any time before the conclusion of the contract and thereby bearno responsibility to the bidders, nor is it obliged to explain the reasons for such decision.
All necessary information regarding the Public Announcement can be obtained by e-mail: email@example.com or tel: 061 136 967