Privredna banka Sarajevo dd Sarajevo announces a public call for submission of bids for the reconstruction and equipping of a part of the building of Privredna banka Sarajevo d.d. Sarajevo in Bugojno according to project documentation.
Conditions for participation in the public call:
- Name and exact address of the seat of the bidder, phone/fax number, responsible person and contact person
- VAT and ID number (copy)
- Balance sheet and success rate for 2021 (copy)
- Statement that the bidder is not under bankruptcy and liquidation
- Statement on price immutability during the agreed period
- Statement of the bidder that in case of acceptance of the bid within 10 days and no later than the date of commencement of the works, they will provide a bank guarantee for good performance of the work or a bank advance guarantee (depending on whether the offer provides for an advance payment of the price)
- Reference list
- Statement confirming that the bidder will open a transaction account at Privredna Banka Sarajevo dd Sarajevo in case of contract award
- The offer must include a deadline for completion of works
Interested bidders can see the facility that is the subject of the public call every working day in the period from 8.00 to 16.00 hours with prior announcement by e-mail: email@example.com
Project documentation with the submission of basic information about the bidder can be downloaded via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bank does not bear any costs of the bidder in the bidding process, and reserves the right to accept in whole or in part the bid, reject the offer, cancel the public tender or postpone all bids at any time before the conclusion of the contract and thereby bearno responsibility to the bidders, nor is it obliged to explain the reasons for such decision.
Bids are submitted in a closed envelope until 18.07.2022. until 16.00 hours directly to the Bank's protocol or by registered mail to the address Privredna Banka Sarajevo d.d. Sarajevo, Obala Kulina bana 18, 71000 Sarajevo with the indication "Commission for Procurement and Sale – not to open".
For any additional information, please contact us by e-mail. email@example.com