- SUBJECT OF BIDDING:
The subject of the Public Call is the collection of bids and the selection of the most favorable bidder for the purchase of office space of 80 to 120 m2 in Sarajevo on the route Ilidža-Marijin Dvor for the business needs of Privredna banka Sarajevo d.d. Sarajevo
- RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE:
All domestic legal and natural persons have the right to participate.
- CONTENT OF THE OFFER:
The bid for participation in the public bidding is submitted in writing and must contain the following:
- Full name and exact address of the bidder, contact person and phone number
- A copy of the court registration for legal entities
- Original offer with price and pictures of the property
- Method and terms of payment
- Land registry extract not older than 7 days
- Certificate of settled tax and VAT obligations for the bidder not older than 30 days
- Certificates of overhead expenses settled
- SUBMISSION OF BIDS:
The offer is submitted properly sealed by mail or directly to the bank's protocol, to the address PBS dd Sarajevo, Obala Kulina bana 18 Sarajevo, with the indication "Offer for business premises in Sarajevo-do not open"
5.DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF TENDERS:
The deadline for submitting bids is 30.10.2022. until 16.00 hours.
5. CRITERIA FOR THE SELECTION OF THE BEST OFFER
In the process of selecting the best bidder, the Procurement and Sale Commission will take into account the following criteria:
- the method and terms of payment
- OFFER COSTS:
PBS d.d. Sarajevo does not bear any costs of the bidder in the bidding process, and reserves the right to accept in whole or in part the bid, reject the bid, cancel the public tender or postpone all bids at any time before the conclusion of the contract and thereby bearno responsibility to the bidders, nor is it obliged to explain the reasons for such decision.
All necessary information regarding the Public Call can be obtained via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org