- SUBJECT OF BIDDING:
The subject of the Public Tender is the collection of bids and the selection of the most favorable bidder for the execution of construction, craft and installation works with the procurement and installation of equipment and furniture in the PBS d.d. Branch Office. Sarajevo in Alipašina street no. 6 in Sarajevo
- RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE:
All domestic corporate entities registered to perform the activities that are the subject of the tender have the right to participate.
- CONTENT OF THE OFFER:
- the name and exact address of the bidder
- certified photocopy of the registration decision
- certified photocopy of the tax registration certificate
- original bid with prices, deadlines for completion of works and method and conditions of payment
- number of employees in the company and reference list for the last three years on the same or similar jobs
- CRITERION FOR THE SELECTION OF THE BEST OFFER:
- Deadline for completion of works
- Method and terms of payment
- Reference list of the same or similar work performed
- Preference in choosing the most favorable bidder will be given to the Bank's clients
- SUBMISSION OF BIDS:
The bid is submitted properly sealed by mail or directly to the bank's protocol, to the address PBS dd Sarajevo, Obala Kulina bana 18 Sarajevo, with the indication "Bid for the reconstruction of the Sarajevo Branch- do not open"
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF TENDERS:
The deadline for submission of bids is 22.07.2021 until 16:00.
- OPENING OF BIDS:
The opening of bids will be carried out by the Commission, which will propose the most favorable bidder, and after the decision by the Supervisory Board on the selection of the most favorable bid, inform all bidders thereof.
- DOWNLOAD OF TENDER DOCUMENTATION :
Tender documentation can be downloaded at pbs d.d. Sarajevo, in the Directorate for Legal and General Affairs in Obala Kulina bana street 18 in Sarajevo.
Insight into the project documentation can be carried out at the Directorate for Legal and General Affairs in Obala Kulina bana street 18 in Sarajevo. Potential bidders can inspect the premises that are the subject of the public call with prior written announcement and identification every working day in the period from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- OFFER COSTS:
PBS d.d. Sarajevo does not bear any costs of the bidder in the bidding process, and reserves the right to accept in whole or in part the bid, reject the offer, cancel the public tender or postpone all bids at any time before the conclusion of the contract and thereby bearno bility to the bidders, nor is it obliged to explain the reasons for such a decision.
- OTHER PROVISIONS:
The selected bidders are obliged to provide a guarantee for the orderly performance of the contract, in the amount of 10% of the value of the contract, as well as a guarantee for advance payment before the conclusion of the contract.
All necessary information regarding the Public Bidding can be obtained via e-mail: email@example.com