- The subject of public procurement includes the provision of security services:
- LOT 1 – physical protection of people and property expressed in unit value with VAT in KM per 1 hour.
- LOT 2 – technical protection of people and property expressed in unit value including VAT in KM per month in all facilities and external ATMs – connection to the service provider's notification and operations center with the intervention of all anti-burglary, anti-intrusion and fire alarm systems in all bank branches and external ATM; (DOC- Protection area monitoring, activation intervention, opening and closing report, with six-month inspection included.
The selected bidder is obliged to comply with security and confidentiality measures, which implies the obligation of the provider to keep all information it learns during the realization of the contract secret, i.e. not to disclose it in whole or in certain parts to third parties, duplicate, use or distribute for other purposes, except for the purpose of realization of services that are the subject of this public call.
- The service will be performed successively in the time of work of the client and according to the actual needs of the client
- The offer price includes all costs and discounts on the total price of the offer.
Unit rates are fixed and unchangeable, all the time during the term of the contract.
Payment for services will be made according to the services actually performed.
- The place of service is: Sarajevo (3 objects + 7 ATM), Mostar (2 objects +3 ATM), Jablanica (1 building + 1ATM), Bugojno (1 building + 1 ATM), Donji Vakuf (1 building + 1 ATM), Jajce (1 object + 1 ATM), Zenica ( 1 object + 1 ATM), Maglaj ( 1 object + 1 ATM), Usora ( 1 object + 1 ATM), Tešanj ( 1 object + 1 ATM), Brčko ( 1 object + 1 ATM), Gornji Rahić ( 1 object + 1 ATM), Visoko (1 object + 1 ATM) and Gornji Vakuf ( 1 ATM)
- The selected bidder is obliged to carry out the subject of the procurement in accordance with the deadline, in accordance with the required quality, in accordance with the conditions and at unit prices stated in the bidder's offer, as well as other conditions stated in this Invitation.
- The contract is concluded for successive performance of services for the period of 1 year from 1.5.2023. to 1.5.2024.
RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE
The right to participate is granted to all domestic legal entities that meet the requirements:
- a) that they are registered for performing activities that are the subject of public procurement in the territory of all cantons and Brcko District of BiH where the locations of the Bank's facilities are located;
b) to possess a license for the work of the competent Cantonal Ministry of Interior and the Police of the Brcko District of BiH for performing tasks of physical and technical protection of people and property on which the locations of the Bank's facilities are located;
c) to possess special consent of the Federal Ministry of Interior for performing physical and technical protection tasks, in accordance with Article 26. Law on Agencies and Internal Services for the Protection of People and Property ("Official Gazette of the FBiH" No. 78/08 and 67/13);
CONDITIONS FOR QUALIFICATION OF BIDDERS
The bid will be rejected if the bidder is:
a) in criminal proceedings convicted by a final verdict for the criminal offenses of organized crime, corruption, fraud or money laundering, in accordance with the applicable regulations in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
b) under bankruptcy or is the subject of bankruptcy proceedings
c) has not fulfilled obligations related to the payment of pension and disability insurance and health insurance, in accordance with the applicable regulations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
d) failed to comply with the obligations related to the payment of direct and indirect taxes in accordance with the applicable regulations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
e) if it is found that the bidder was guilty of serious professional misconduct committed during the period of three years before the start of the procurement procedure, which the contracting authority can prove in any way, in particular, significant and/or recurring deficiencies in the performance of the essential requirements of the contract that led to its early termination, damages or other similar consequences; due to the intention or negligence of the economic entity, a certain weight;
f) do not provide a guarantee for the coverage of liability insurance to third parties, liability for damage due to death, injury to the body and health, as well as damage or destruction of the property of a third party, which arose from the activity of the insured on the amount of insurance and aggregate
g) does not provide proof that the bidder's main account has not been shut down in the last 7 years
For the purpose of fulfilling the above conditions for qualification, bidders should submit a Statement certified by the competent authority (administrative body or notary) that they are not subject to the cases defined by points a) to e) of tender documentation as well as a Statement certified by the competent authority (administrative authority or notary) that it has a guarantee for coverage of liability insurance to third parties, liability for damage due to death, injury to body and health, as well as damage or destruction of third party property
The bidder whose bid is selected as the most favorable is obliged to submit within 3 days from the date of receipt of the selection notice to submit:
- Guarantee for coverage of liability insurance to third parties, liability for damage due to death, injury to the body and health, as well as damage or destruction of third party property, which arose from the activities of the insured person on the amount of insurance and aggregate in the form of a valid Liability Insurance Policy up to 1,000,000.00 KM;
Bidders must demonstrate technical and professional competence by meeting the minimum requirements, which can be confirmed by evidence:
- a) successful experience in the realization of at least one contract for services of physical or physical and technical protection of people and property with a minimum value of 800,000.00 KM,
b) the bidder should have at his disposal at least one person in the work engagement among the management staff, who holds a certificate from the Federal Ministry of the Interior as a responsible person for protection, with whom the Bank will coordinate activities, which are the subject of procurement;
c) the bidder should have at his disposal a minimum of 50 (fifty) security guards certified for physical protection, and a minimum of 5 (five) security guards professionally trained and equipped for technical protection;
d) the tenderer should have experience in providing services with banks, the character and complexity of which are similar to those which are the subject of a public invitation;
CONTENT OF THE OFFER
– name and exact address of the bidder;
– the original offer with the stated price and payment method;
– proof of registration in an appropriate professional or other register or to provide a statement or certificate from the competent authority proving their right to pursue a professional activity, which is related to the subject matter of procurement. From the document it must be visible that the bidder is registered for the activity of the subject of procurement
– copy of approval of the competent Cantonal Ministry of Interior and Police of The Brčko District of BiH for performing physical and technical protection of people and property, according to the seat of the agency and approval of the competent cantonal ministries of interior and police of the Brčko District of BiH to perform physical and technical protection of people and property in the territory of all cantons and brčko district of BiH where the locations of the Bank's facilities are located;
– copy of the consent of the Federal Ministry of the Interior for performing physical and technical protection tasks
– a statement of price immutability during the duration of the contractual relationship;
– a statement of confidentiality;
– a list of performed contracts on services provided that have been the subject of procurement in the last 2 (two) years.
– bidder's statement that he has at his disposal one person in work engagement among the management staff, who holds the certificate of the Federal Ministry of the Interior. In the Statement, state the name and surname of the managerial person who holds the certificate of the Federal Ministry of the Interior;
– a statement certified by the bidder that the bidder meets the other requirements of technical and professional competence shall be stated in the public invitation;
– list/list of key personnel submitted on the memorandum of the bidder from which it will be evident that the bidder has the required staff: a minimum of 50 (fifty) security guards certified for physical protection, and a minimum of 5 (five) security guards for technical protection
The evidence submitted may be copies, and only the bidder who is selected in a public tender has the obligation to certify the copies with the competent authority or notary before signing the contract on the provision of services.
CRITERIA FOR CHOOSING THE MOST FAVORABLE OFFER
The selection process for the most favourable bidder will take into account the following criteria:
– fulfillment of the conditions defined by the public invitation,
– payment method and terms
SUBMISSION AND OPENING OF BIDS
Sealed bids with the indicated full address of the bidder should be submitted with the indication "DO NOT OPEN – BID by tender for bid collection-security" by mail or directly to the Bank for protocol.
The deadline for submission of bids is until 24.04.2023. until 12 noon.
The address for submission of bids is:
Privredna Banka Sarajevo d.d. Sarajevo, Obala Kulina bana 18. 71000 Sarajevo
The contracting authority does not bear any costs of participation of the bidder in the tender procedure and reserves the right to accept the bid in full, reject the offer, request additional information from the bidder, cancel the tender without explanation to the bidders and bearno responsibility for this.
Contact: phone 061 136 967, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org