Entry point: https://elba.pbs.ba/thinclient
Electronic banking offers not only availability, privacy, time and money savings, but also improves the quality of life. Electronic banking service enables access to services and information 24/7/365:
- Review of the balance and traffic on current account,
- Transfer of funds to personal BAM accounts, and BAM accounts of other private individuals in the Bank,
- Transfer of funds to corporate accounts at the Bank,
- Transfer of funds to private individuals and corporate accounts in other banks in B&H,
- Electronic orders status review,
- The exchange of electronic messages with the Bank.
The customer can be any client of the Bank, domestic and foreign natural person who meets the minimum requirements:
- Owning the current account in the Bank,
- Accepting the General Terms and Conditions,
- Submitting a request to use the service,
- Having access to the Internet.
There are two ways to apply for Electronic banking:
- Through the website with a username and password (PIN) or
- Through the installed program with a card reader and a card.
Electronic banking can be accessed through the website https://elba.pbs.ba/thinclient with username and password, after which you receive a SMS message with one-time password (code) to access the account.