E-banking provides performing of payment operations in a fast and efficient manner and is essential and modern way to manage payment operations.
E-banking enables access to bank services and money funds 24 hours a day, directly from their offices or from their homes, which reduces business osts.
Conditions for accessing the e-banking system:
- A transaction account with the Bank;
- The customer must not be insolvent or blocked;
- The application forelectronic banking services and the Application for obtaining a digital certificate of authorized person must be submitted;
- The client must accept the General terms and conditions;
- The client must have internet access
Benefits included in the free starting plan:
- Free installation;
- Training for working with the e-banking system;
- One token reader and one token OR
- One USB stick
E –banking allows the client:
- To check the account balance;
- To review payment operations with the account;
- To review reports;
- Making payment orders with the current date and in advance;
- Access to account balance and transactions 24 hours a day;
- Insight to the balance of accounts with several banks – members of E-banking system;
- To make transactions without coming to the Bank;
- Time saving;
- Constant monitoring of of the account balance, that gives the client an option of faster turnover of his/her assets;
- Lower costs of transactions;
- The highest level of security.
To use e-banking system, you need an adequate computer equipment with installed operating system, modem or Internet access via local network of your company.
Upon request approval, the Bank installs a required program on your computer and gives you safety package (token-USB stick and PIN – Personal Identification Number) that is used for protection and digital signature.